martes, 19 de junio de 2012

Unit 2: Nationalities, Countries, Cities and Lenguages.

1. What's your first name?
A: My name is Juan.

2. What's your last name?
A: My last name is Alvarez.

3. Where are you from?
A: I'm from Venezuela.


4. Where are you from originally? (city)
A: I'm from Maracaibo, Venezuela originally.

5. What's your nationality?
A: I'm Venezuela.

6. What's lenguage do you speak?
A: Well i speak spanish.

7. What's your favorite city in the world?
A: My favorite city is Paris.


8. What's your city liky?
A: Maracaibo is the capital of the Zulia state, is very influential with its gaitas, desserts, style, culture, living, and customs... Maracaibo is hotter than other Venezuela's cities,I think it is the large number of people living in it, JAJAAJ!.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario